Monday, December 16, 2013

'Tis the Season

kelley123: via ny-image2.etsy.com

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62779487/her-christmas-tree-dress-was-the
Image via

'Tis the season to be jolly! I love this time of year. It is a time filled with wonderful music, laughter, good food, friends, family, and holiday parties. It is a time of year where churches are filled with people singing and rejoicing. I'm not one for picking favorites, because I have a hard time narrowing it down, but this is by far my favorite time of year. 

Not only is it a fun and exciting time of year, but it's also a time to reflect and be thankful for all of our blessings. I can't help but walk around with a smile on my face, as I think about this time of year when we celebrate the birth of a tiny baby who changed the world forever. I feel that those of us who are in the holiday spirit should spread our good cheer to everyone around us, so put on your best holiday smiles this season! 

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment