Monday, July 27, 2015

Lust List: Beige and Rose Bags

So I'm starting a new weekly post...those of you who know me know that I love to shop...

Whenever we'd receive a new catalogue at home I would sit down, with a sharpie, and circle everything that I liked...you know just in case anyone wanted to buy me a treat! (Confession...I actually still do this now and it drives Adam a teeny bit crazy...)

Because I can't really circle things on the internet...I've decided to collect everything I'm lusting after at the moment in my weekly Lust List.

This week, it's rose and beige bags...I am OBSESSED...

Admittedly, I actually own a rose colored bag...buuuuuut, that doesn't mean I don't want more! Here are a few of my top faves!


And let's be clear here...I don't discriminate when I shop...I love a good steal and some of these are just that! 

Do you have any beige or rose colored bags? Do you have any on your lust list? What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment