Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Island Shrimp Spread


So in my last post I mentioned the amazing shrimp dip my parents made for Thanksgiving...and as promised, here is the recipe. They bought some pottery at an art show from the Island Potter and picked up this recipe when the purchased the piece. It is to DIE for...seriously...try it...now...

Island Shrimp Spread

2 cups boiled shrimp (peeled, deveined, and chopped)
2 8-oz packages of room temperature cream cheese
1 Tbsp. grated onions
4 oz mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. ketchup
1/2 Tbsp. horseradish
1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire
1/2 tsp. salt

Mix all ingredients together in a food processor or with a hand mixer. Add shrimp and enjoy! I think this is particularly good with a little freshly ground black pepper on top...and would probably be very good with a little hot sauce for those of you who like it spicy!

What's your favorite dip? I'm always looking for new and good appetizers!

No comments:

Post a Comment