Thursday, March 10, 2016

Exciting Announcement

Hi!!! Thanks to all of you for your kind words regarding our move! We're in the midst of inspections and negotiations and we a praying every day for things to work out! Meanwhile...I have an exciting announcement!

Earlier this year, I secretly applied to be a contributing writer for the Columbia SC City Moms Blog. I didn't tell anyone because I was afraid I might not be chosen! BUT...I was! I am so happy to announce that I will be writing for the Columbia City Moms Blog! I am so excited about this opportunity to connect with more readers on a subject that is so near and dear to my heart!

My first post is up today so head on over and check it out!

Thank you all for reading and following us on this crazy journey! There is so much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment