Monday, February 4, 2013

Spring Rolls

Super Bowl Sunday was a fun time at our house. We invited several of our friends over to hang out, watch the black out game and eat lots of yummy appetizers!

I decided to try yet another a Pinterest recipe. My Pinterest recipe of choice was a recipe for Baked Spring Rolls from Joyful Abode.

The recipe was very easy and surprisingly good! Here is a little look at the process...

Folding the eggroll wrapper over before rolling.


Tucking in the corners so the filling doesn't escape.


Lining them up on a cookie sheet to go in the oven.

These little spring rolls were very good. I'd like to try them again because they weren't as crispy as I would have liked. Other than that, they tasted great and were eaten up fast! I also mixed together a little dipping sauce with soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and a touch of dijon mustard...it was the perfect dip!

What did you do for the Super Bowl this year?

1 comment: