Friday, August 28, 2015

Fall Trends: Field Jacket

I am really starting to crave fall weather...and, white girl that I am, the pumpkin spice latte, yoga pants, boots, etc.


All of that said, I'm actually most excited about dark nail polish, skinny jeans, and field jackets...seriously, I'm obsessed. I recently added this beauty to my closet...

Perfection, yes?

Field jackets seem to be all the rage for fall and I can't wait for the opportunity to wear mine! Unfortunately, South Carolina weather only begins to cool enough for a jacket by late October so I've still got some waiting to do...BUT in the meantime, if you don't have one...here are a few of my favorites.


And let's be honest...who wasn't excited about the announcement of Pumpkin Spice M&Ms???

What trends are you looking forward to rocking this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment