Thursday, August 27, 2015

theSkimm

So I found out about this little gem a couple of years ago...and I'm ashamed it has taken me so long to pass this info along!

I started subscribing to theSkimm about two years ago and I seriously look forward to reading it every week day morning. 

It's a newsletter, delivered to your e-mail inbox each weekday, that summarizes the big things happening in the news. The authors are witty, sarcastic, and most importantly, they get to the point. I feel like I know what's going on in the world without having to spend 30 minutes watching TV or reading on the internet. 

If you're looking for a great way to stay up to date on current events, without a whole lot of effort...this is for you!

I'm hoping to become a "Skimm-bassador" so if you want to get the news, sign up here using my link!

http://www.theskimm.com/?r=2ASHA

No comments:

Post a Comment