Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mom Jeans

Yep...Mom Jeans...

Let's not get it confused with these...


I have discovered the perfect "mom jeans". In the last year or so, J. Crew introduced their High-Rise Skinny Jeans and y'all...I. AM. HOOKED.

I currently own four pairs and I'm seriously contemplating buying more...let's bear in mind that I LIVE in jeans these days and I also live with a toddler...hence the reason why I need so many.

Side note: why is it that your toddler wants to give you a hug when she is covered in spaghetti...but not when she is clean?

If you're looking for some good high-rise skinny jeans, these are the ones! They come just below my belly button and really hold everything in. And truly, they don't look like mom jeans. They are trendy and let's say mom-friendly...'cause no one wants to see your crack when you're on your hands and knees picking up toys!

I just got the black and the sanford wash for Christmas and they are awesome! I HIGHLY recommend them...and great news...the sanford wash jeans are on sale!!!! 

Check it out!

What are your favorite "mom jeans"?

No comments:

Post a Comment