Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Blog Idol and A Recipe I've Got to Try!

I've got a mix of blogs that I love following. I stick with blogs that focus on my favorite things: gardening / landscaping, traveling, cooking (and eating, of course), home decor, and shopping.

One of my absolute favorites that I discovered a few months ago, was Cupcakes and Cashmere. Emily Schuman is quickly becoming my blog (and let's be honest, life) idol. She posts on ALL, that's right ALL,  of my favorite things (except maybe, gardening...but then again I've only been following for a few months, so who knows what I've missed!) She's got great style, a super collection of recipes, and is an impressive writer...I'm just dying to get a copy of her book!

Her post today is on something I've been dying to try. Now, you know how much I love food and cooking...but I'm not sure if you've noticed that I don't rarely bake. Since our trip to Italy last summer, Adam and I have become bruschetta nuts. I mean we love it and it is a Spring / Summer staple at our house. We make our own toppings with basil and tomatoes that we grow in our little garden, but I've never NEVER made my own bread.

Adam enjoying some bruschetta! (He's going to just hate love this photo).

Today, Emily posted about a recipe for No-Knead Bread and I am just dying to give it a try! I'm not super strong in the baking department, but this recipe seems to be pretty straightforward. So perhaps we'll make a little No-Knead Bread this weekend...after all, it is bruschetta season!

Picture From Cupcakes and Cashmere.

Have you ever tried to make a no-knead bread? What's your "sooo need to try this" recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment