Friday, November 13, 2015

Five on Friday!

As usual, I'm linking up with some very special ladies for Five on Friday this morning! Stop by two of my favorite blogs today: A. Liz Adventures and Carolina Charm!



ONE
We had a great trip to Georgia last weekend to celebrate on of my favorite ladies and her soon to be born baby boy! The shower was so much fun and check out these flowers...how cute is that? Beautiful flowers and a sweet little John Deere truck for baby boy!


TWO
A HUGE thank you to Pink Sorbet in Columbia for allowing me to showcase my cheesecakes in their store during Devine Night Out last night. Of course the table they set up looked amazing...and I may have left with a little dress to add to my spring wardrobe!



THREE

I am so excited to be spending the weekend with my seester!!!! Sweet Aunt Chan is hosting me for a little girls weekend in Athens! I'm looking forward to it and I think it will be a great daddy-daughter weekend for Adam and little Chan!

Two of my favorites!
FOUR
I am obsessed with this vest from Talbots...like seriously it is sooo cute and I love the removable fur collar. I've added it to my Christmas list! 

FIVE

So thankful for the sun that decided to FINALLY come out and shine this week! What a difference the sunlight makes on a day! Thank goodness for some bright days and a little vitamin D!



Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment