Wednesday, November 5, 2014

29 Week Bumpdate!

29 Weeks!
How far along: 29 Weeks!

Baby Size: Our sweet one is the size of a small cabbage (WOAH!) She is about 17 inches long and approximately 2.5 to 3 pounds. 

Weight gain: To date, I've gained about 23 pounds. While this is right on track with what I'm supposed to gain, I'll readily admit that number scares me just a little, especially when I have 11 weeks (give or take) to go!

Maternity clothes: Oh yes!

Sleep: Sleep is getting interesting. I'm waking up a lot during the night and when I sleep, I don't feel like I'm sleeping as soundly as usual. 

Gender: GIRL!!!!!

Movement: She is continuing to move, and her moves are getting more pronounced!

Best moment this week: We had a great time on Friday night with some friends of ours celebrating Halloweek. We got to hang out with them, and eat chili and relax while giving out candy! After that we had a nice quiet weekend at home. We didn't really have any plans and we ended up staying in and just hanging out and getting some things done around the house while the weather outside was nasty. On Sunday, I had an amazing prenatal massage. I am going to need to have at least one more of these before our little one gets here! It was heavenly!

Looking forward to: Our couples shower next weekend! It's going to be so much fun!

Food cravings: Pancakes and fruit. I've been on a pancake kick for about two weeks now. Adam and I went to breakfast on Saturday morning and I had some really yummy blueberry pancakes...but I'd like some more now...

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing!

What I miss: Missing red wine and regular feet...

Symptoms: Swelling feet. 

Nursery: The nursery is coming along! We're about ready to really start getting into organizing everything and figuring out where things are actually going to go (rather than just stacking boxes in the closet)!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Mood: Great mood mixed with a little anxiety. Things are starting to get serious and I'm looking forward to things slowing down a little so I can take a step back and figure out what we still need for this babe!

Workouts: I walked a total of 16.5 miles this week and did a few hours of yard work on Sunday! A great week of workouts!

This is such an exciting, overwhelming, and scary time. I am so thankful for time with Adam where we can relax and just enjoy each other's company. I'm looking forward to so much fun that is to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment