Monday, October 10, 2016

Home Updates

Y'all...this is happening...



We are having our master bedroom and bathroom painted this week!!! And Chandler's bathroom and our playroom/sun room...I am one happy lady! Our house is chaos right now, but I'm so excited for fresh coats of paint! There is nothing like a new paint color to brighten up a room and really get my inner designer heart pumping! 

We're painting in all Benjamin Moore colors. Our bedroom will be Linen White and I'm hoping to throw in some pale blue/green accents in the way of drapes, bedskirt, pillows. I'm also saving my pennies to commission a work for our bedroom from one of my FAVORITE artists, who also happens to be a dear dear sweet friend, Mrs. Angela Zokan! Check out some of her work here.

Our bathroom will be Hollingsworth Green which is the perfect pale green. 

Chandler's bathroom is going to be Potpourri Green..such a fun lime to go with this adorable shower curtain from Target...

And lastly, the sunroom/playroom is going to be Old Glory (Blue). Old Glory is a great deep blue and I'm really excited about adding some color to our downstairs. We painted every room downstairs, except the half bath and the sunroom, Edgecombe Grey (Benjamin Moore...do you sense a trend?) It's a beautiful color, but is very neutral, so I'm loving the idea of warming everything up by painting the sunroom blue! 

I also couldn't pass up this runner that was SUCH a steal on RugsUSA yesterday! It's going to really bring a little life to our second floor hallway! I'm excited to make another decorating stride at our house...only about a million other things to go!!!


What are some of the house projects on your list? What is your favorite decorating project you've completed recently? Do you work with a designer or on your own? What are some projects on your list (drapes, painting, wallpaper)???

I just love to hear about everyone's progress! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment