Friday, October 7, 2016

Five on Friday!



It has been forever since I've linked up with April and Christina for Five on Friday, but I am so happy to be back at it today! Here are five very random things...

ONE

We started the Whole 30 this week! It's been great so far...I'd be lying to you if I didn't tell you that there have definitely been times where I could kill for a Starbucks soy latte and a heaping spoonful of Nutella...but otherwise it's been okay! I even baked a cheesecake with out caving...so I'm pretty proud of my will power!

TWO

Y'all...I have a new friend...she makes insane jewelry. My friend Taylor of Layla Charlie Designs makes amazing necklaces! The one pictured below is the first one I purchased...and ya'll, the second one is even more amazing. I'll post a picture of it soon! In the meantime...follow her on instagram @laylacharliedesigns



THREE

This little nugget...OMG we are having so much fun these days! She is talking to us...mainly using a single word, but sometimes stringing a couple together. She is even starting to sing! I love this time! She's also starting to get serious about her accessories...she wants to have a necklace, shoes, and a purse most of the time! Bonus points if anything has a cat or a "weow" on it. Precious angel! Love spending my days with this little bug!


FOUR

Speaking of the little bug, how cute is this UGA shirt? Old Navy has the cutest selection of college team shirts for adults and kids! You should definitely check it out! The t-shirts are soooo soft!



FIVE

I'm obsessed with my new jeans from J. Crew! Y'all know I love the Lookout High-Rise Jean and it comes in grey this season and is sooo cute! I had to add them to my collection! AND they are an additional 30% off today with code YESPLEASE.
What items have you added to your fall wardrobe so far? Happy Fri-YAY! Everyone stay safe during this crazy hurricane weather!


2 comments: