Tuesday, July 15, 2014

13 Week Bumpdate

How far along: 13 weeks!

Baby Size: Our sweet babe is the size of a peach, about 3 inches!

Weight gain: Not sure...trying to just be healthy and exercise and not focus too much on the weight gain.

Maternity clothes: Still wearing my regular clothes, though I have noticed a few pairs of pants are starting to feel a little snug!

Stretch marks: Nope, using plenty of lotion and hoping they stay away!

Sleep: Sleeping is getting better, but I'm still having to work to get comfortable on my side. The BumpNest pillow has been a huge help, even though it takes up a lot of space! Poor Adam has had to adjust to the addition, but he's being a sweetheart about it! And I'm getting up to go to the bathroom a LOT, luckily though, I'm able to go right back to sleep!

Gender: Not sure yet! I took two gender prediction quizzes today for fun...one said boy, and the other said girl...so I guess I'm back right where I started!

Movement: Nothing yet, but I am so excited for this to start!

Best moment this week: Adam and I went to Charlotte on Saturday night and had dinner with some friends of ours from college and then went to the Justin Timberlake concert. The concert was so fun and we had a great time! It was a nice little getaway!

Looking forward to: We're hosting a baby shower for some friends of our this weekend and I'm really looking forward to that! Hoping that this week will be the week when I start feeling better too! The nausea has slowly started to go away, but I'm still ready to get my energy back!

Food cravings: Fruit, fruit, and more fruit!

Anything making you queasy or sick: A lot of food still doesn't really sound very good. It's been difficult to plan meals in advance lately because nothing really sounds very good. But, so far I haven't gotten sick, I'm hoping to keep it that way!
Labor Signs: No no no!

What I miss: Really not missing anything this week! :-)

Symptoms: Still pretty tired, and still have waves of nausea. I've noticed a few more headaches this week, but nothing too bad!

Nursery: The nursery is still a bedroom, but...some friends of ours are buying the bed so it will be out by the middle of August!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On 

Mood: Happy and excited...and a little anxious.

Workouts: I took two body pump classes this week and walked four days (for a total of 14 miles!). Pretty good week in the workout department! I'm going to try and keep it up this week!

We are so excited about our little one. We're saying lots of prayers this week for a healthy, happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment