Tuesday, August 26, 2014

19 Week Bumpdate!

19 Weeks!
How far along: 19 weeks!

Baby Size: Our little one is the size of a mango this week, about six inches long! The sensory portions of his/her brain are developing this week and he/she might be growing some hair on his/her scalp!

Weight gain: Up a total of 6 pounds, will check my weight again at my next appointment in mid-September!

Maternity clothes: I've started wearing some maternity pants, but I'm also still wearing the bella bands with my regular pants as much as I can! I've got a VERY small supply of maternity clothes so I'm trying to take my time before moving into them full time!

Stretch marks: None yet! Fingers crossed that it stays that way!

Sleep: Sleeping well, but hoping to catch some extra sleep this weekend!

Gender: We find out Sept. 20th!

Movement: I've felt a few tiny flutters the past few days! Such a special feeling! I am so excited to finally be feeling our little one move around sometimes!

Best moment this week: This weekend was wonderful and I got to see a lot of friends I hadn't seen in a while. I really enjoyed celebrating sweet baby Cannon and my friends Molly and Brian! And on Sunday I came home to a clean house, a partially tiled shower, and dinner cooking - I have a wonderful husband! BUT, that said, the best moment of this week was feeling our sweet angel move and telling Adam about it and listening to the excitement in his voice.

Looking forward to: A busy, but fun long weekend! We're going to get the shower finished up this weekend and make some progress on the nursery. We're also planning to take Adam's parents to Buy Buy Baby for a tour, going out for a celebratory dinner, seeing friends, and relaxing together!

Food cravings: French toast...no idea why! My mom was able to curb this one for me this weekend! She made french toast for breakfast on Saturday!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing, and surprisingly grilled chicken doesn't sound terrible...however, I'm still not sure I'm ready to eat it!

What I miss: Not-one-thing!

Symptoms: No real symptoms. I felt great this week and I'm looking forward to another wonderful week!

Nursery: We've not made any major progress in the nursery, but this weekend we're planning to put up the last of the crown molding and the base boards and then I'm going to caulk! AND...if I'm feeling brave, I'm going to try my hand at mudding the seams on the sheet rock of our new closet! Wish me luck!

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Mood: Happy and feeling blessed to have a great husband and wonderful supportive family. And feeling extra blessed this week that our baby seems to be healthy and growing.

Workouts: I had a great workout week this week! I did one hour of Body Pump and took several walks. A big thanks to my parents for walking with me this weekend! I walked a total of twenty miles this week!

Adam and I can't help but feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful life. We have so many things to be thankful for, most of all this little bundle. We are so looking forward to the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment