Wednesday, November 26, 2014

32 Week Bumpdate!

32 Weeks!
How far along: 32 Weeks which means we've got about eight weeks left...give or take! So crazy!

Baby Size: Our little girl is the size of a head of lettuce this week. She is about 19 inches long and weighs about 4 pounds. Over the next few weeks she should gain about a half a pound or so a week. I scheduled the rest of my appointments with my doctor yesterday and I'm really looking forward to our growth check ultrasound at week 36! Can't wait to see our sweet girl again!

Weight gain: To date, I've gained about 30 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I have seen my weight gain start to slow down...and that probably goes hand in hand with the fact that I am not eating quite as much and am trying to eat more veggies and less heavy food in an effort to feel less full!

Maternity clothes: All the time, and some of them are starting to get a little snug!?! Thank goodness for Piko shirts, I'm living in them now!

Sleep: Sleep is really hit or miss. Some nights I sleep really well and other nights I don't sleep at all! I'm trying to just clear my head before I get in bed at night, but sometimes that is easier said than done!

Gender: GIRL!!!!!

Movement: We have got a mover! I read an article yesterday that said that about this time, our little one should be sleeping 90-95% of the day...and based on her movements, I'm not sure she is! I think we have one active little babe! I can't wait to spend that awake time with her when she arrives! I'm so ready to see her little face and snuggle with her!

Best moment this week: Adam and I had a great weekend in Charlotte. We got most of our Christmas shopping done and spent some really nice time together. We had some great meals and just quality bonding time! We're trying to get as much of that in as possible these days!

Looking forward to: I can't wait to spend time with family this week! I am so grateful that we'll get to have a pretty normal Thanksgiving this year before everything changes!

Food cravings: No real cravings lately. I have been wanting more salads and fresh steamed vegetables, but otherwise, no major cravings!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

What I miss: Still missing my old clothes and my normal feet. But, the countdown is on!

Symptoms: Swelling and pain in my hips. Both of these are really normal for this time...and I'll be living with these two symptoms until this pregnancy comes to an end!

Nursery: The nursery is getting so close! All we really have left to do is hang pictures! Hopefully we'll have some time to do that in the coming weeks!

Wedding rings on or off? On! 

Mood: I'm in a great mood and so excited to spend time with my family this week! We've got lots of fun planned for the next few days!

Workouts: I did about one hour of yoga this week and walked a total of 9 miles. I desperately need to step up my yoga hours and am hoping to do a little more with my sister when we're together later this week!

Adam and I are getting so excited about this sweet girl. Adam is really ready to see her and hold her...and I couldn't agree more. Though I'm anxious about having a baby, I am really looking forward to meeting this little one! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We are so blessed with this little one and so grateful for wonderful family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment