Thursday, December 4, 2014

33 Week Bumpdate!

33 Weeks!
How far along: 33 Weeks!!!

Baby Size: Our little girl is the size of a honeydew melon (WOAH!!!). She is about 18 - 19 inches long and weighs about 4,5 pounds. 

Weight gain: I have gained about 30 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I expect that by the end, I'll be up to 35 or 40...I may or may not have already started planning how I'm going to get back to my normal size!

Maternity clothes: All the time...and I'm starting to run out of options...or really just get tired of the few options I have!

Sleep: I'm sleeping fairly well, but waking up several times a night. Luckily, each time I wake up, I've been able to go back to sleep again. 

Gender: GIRL!!!!!

Movement: Lots of movement! I've started to kind of keep track of her most active times, I'm interested to see if they'll transfer at all once she is born!

Best moment this week: We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving week. We spent so much time with family and it was so nice to relax. We helped my family decorate for Christmas, and took a little day trip to the High Museum of Art followed by a wonderful lunch at F&B. We got back to Columbia Sunday and purchased our tree...and the house is just about decorated!

Looking forward to: I'm looking forward to a weekend at home and volunteering with TRUMC (my church) at Epworth Children's Home! We'll be there Saturday morning decorating for Christmas!

Food cravings: Sweets. This is fairly new. While I have wanted a lot of fruit and ice cream throughout my whole pregnancy, lately I've been a little more sweets focused. But, given the weight gain, I'm trying to eat plenty of fruits, veggies and lean proteins, and only give in the cravings here and there. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

What I miss: My wardrobe!!!!

Symptoms: Swelling feet and pelvis/hip pain. My prenatal yoga videos have been helping a lot with the hip and pelvis pain. As for the swelling, well...putting my feet up still helps, but I make a little less progress every time. This weekend will certainly call for some couch time!

Nursery: We just need to map out the gallery wall and hang artwork! This is on the to do list for this weekend!

Wedding rings on or off? On! 

Mood: I'm excited and anxious...standard. I'm also kind of boggled by the fact that there is no set date for this to happen. As we approach my due date, I'm wishing more and more that it was set in stone! You know I like to plan! To get ready, we're going to install car seat bases this weekend and I'm going to get started packing my hospital bag!

Workouts: Pretty yoga heavy on the workouts this week! I did about 3 hours of yoga and walked about 2.5 miles. The yoga is a great workout and provides a few minutes for me to clear my head!

I am so thrilled at everything that is coming up, but I'm also nervous. I really feel like I need to focus on this a little more and buckle down and start reading some books. But, at the same time, I feel like I really need to make the most of the time that Adam and I have together before our little nugget arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment