Sunday, January 27, 2013

Chandelier

In the midst of all of our renovations, I took a good hard look at our existing dining room light fixture, and decided it had to go...


The old light fixture...let's note that not only is it really not spectacular
(looks like it must have been on the clearance rack at Lowe's)...
but it's also crooked...like seriously crooked...

So, after much research, I found a great chandelier (let's note the change of title here...). I found the chandelier below at Pottery Barn. They have some very nice (without being too expensive) lighting. When I ordered our chandelier, they were having a Lighting Event with 20% off all light fixtures! On Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, a midst the kitchen renovation chaos, Adam and I installed our new chandelier! It really dresses things up!

The new chandelier in place! Look at the way the glass reflects
the light and bounces beautiful designs all over the room!


It's hard to see the detail of the chandelier,
but I wanted to show you what it looks like  in the completed space!
It's amazing the change one little upgrade can make! Now, I can't wait to get the dining room painted, find the perfect new rug, and see the completed space!

No comments:

Post a Comment