Monday, October 13, 2014

Nursery Progress: Priming and Painting

So, the weekend of my first baby shower, this happened...
The "crew" at work...
Adam did not smile for the camera...
Dad admiring his handy work!
Closet doors primed...CHECK!
Mom priming our new built-in bookshelves...

Mom painting trim...
Dad installing trim...
Mom at it again, painting more trim...
A HUGE Thank you to my parents for spending the weekend working with us. My dad and Adam tackled a little surprise project (courtesy of the picky pregnant lady) and everyone took a turn with the paint brush or roller.

While my mom and I were at the baby shower on Sunday, my dad and Adam finished priming the nursery, got a coat of paint on three of the four walls, and painted the changing table/dresser with its first coat of paint. We're well on our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment