Monday, October 13, 2014

Our First Baby Shower

First off, let me just say, that I have THE BEST, SWEETEST friends on the planet. They have spoiled me (and our sweet little one) rotten! 

Last Sunday, four of my closest friends got together and hosted a beautiful baby shower for me. Everything was absolutely perfect and it was so nice to be surrounded by so many friends!

THE BEST petit fours on the planet...not to mention they are super cute!
A picture of me with my mother in law (left) and my mom (right).

The lovely hostesses!



Loved their set up with punch and mimosas!
The shower was so much fun that I forgot to take more pictures! And wow was everyone so generous! Adam and I were blown away by all of the thoughtful gifts! With the nursery still in the works, we had to create a little corner stash for the gifts in our sun room. I may or may not have turned our dining room table into baby gift/thank you note central!

The stash...minus the golf clubs, Baby Girl isn't quite ready for that yet!
All of the gifts were so sweet and thoughtful. We received so many items that we truly need for our little one and since the shower, I have felt much more at ease about us being "ready" for this! And one thing I can tell you for sure...our sweet girl is going to be one stylish little babe!
Sweet Sara Beth gave our sweet girl her first Lilly
in the form of the teeniest little bathing suit you've ever seen!
Aunt Chandler of course came through in providing our babe
her first pair of boots (check out those pink bows on the back)!
Thank you thank you to the sweet hostesses and all of our friends who came to shower our baby girl. She is one loved little nugget and I feel pretty darn lucky to be her mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment