Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Confessions Pt. 2


It's time for another Confessions post...

The hubs and I signed up to run an 8K right before Thanksgiving and I'm freaking out...today I ran two miles for the first time in a couple of months and that's the furthest I've run since BEFORE I was pregnant...

Every time the seasons change, I feel an overwhelming urge to shop...it nags at me all day long and I pretty much have to make myself stay at home so as not to give into the itch.

So in my last confessions, I said that I was worried our little one would turn into yogurt...good news...she's not done it yet! Also, she has decided to expand her pallet and is now eating vegetables, fruits, grains and of course, yogurt. You'd think that would put my mind at ease, but now I'm all stressed about what to feed her and if I'm feeding her the right things.

Every afternoon, I plan to paint my fingernails that evening, because who doesn't like painted nails...and every evening I decide to sit on my lazy rear and not paint my nails...I might have some motivation issues...


Nap time is hands down my favorite part of the day, that said, every time nap time occurs I have a crazy inner struggle over how best to spend it...be productive and do the laundry, clean the house, etc....or finish read the book I just started.

In my last post, I think I divulged that I hate unloading the dishwasher...WELL...we've been under a boil water advisory for over a week now and I'm now recanting...I would LOVE to be able to unload the dishwasher. Among other things, the heating element in our dishwasher no longer works, thus while everyone else is using their dishwasher because it gets hot enough...I am boiling water three times a day to do the dishes. Boo...

And my last confession for the day...I feel guilty about the above statement because I am safe and sound in my house. Our house that was not affected by the flood at all...our perfect house...where my biggest issue at the moment is that our dishwasher kind of stinks at its one and only job...

I need to be more like the Totino's pizza lady...let it go...it's just stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment