Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Itch

This time of year, I get the itch to travel. I seriously think it's genetic...because my dad gets it too.

As soon as the weather starts to turn cooler, my thoughts slowly slip away to England. Starting when I was ten years old, my family traveled to England once a year for buying for our antique store. Now, once I got married things changed a little. I mean when you and your spouse have full time jobs it's hard to pick up and leave for two weeks in the middle of October or November...and now with a baby...woo! I can't imagine. But, that said, my thoughts are always there this time of year.

I want to stay at The George of Stamford and have tea on the patio or by the fire...


I want to wander through an antique fair...

I want to stay at the Manor House at Castle Combe...


Man, I've got the itch.

Where does your mind wander when you get the travel bug?



No comments:

Post a Comment