Friday, October 23, 2015

Five on Friday

I'm linking up again today with some of my favorites: Katie, April, and Christina!


ONE

A HUGE shout out to Kate for designing my Keep Your Fork Cheesecakes logo! And a HUGE thank you to all of you who have been so supportive! I'm excited about this next step!

TWO

This little cutie is nine months old! I absolutely cannot believe it!


THREE

So looking forward to a little family treat tomorrow morning! We're taking Chandler out to breakfast for the first time. We will, of course, be ordering pancakes!


FOUR

I finally wore my new booties and I LOVE them! I am now pretty much wearing them everyday! This is probably my new go-to girls night outfit...comfy ponte leggings, mixed media tunic, and my booties!


Shop the look:

FIVE

It's Friday, y'all and that in itself is enough!




2 comments:

  1. Ah I love those booties! I just don't love the price tag. Why do all the cute booties have to be $100 or more?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know what you mean about the price! If you've never ordered from Sole Society before though, they give you a discount on your first order if you sign up for their e-mails!

      Delete