Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Confessions

One of my favorite bloggers, Natalie at Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers, has a great series of her confessions. I love the idea of typing out a few of my own confessions here and there...so here we go...

(Photo Cred)
I frequently take time to count all of Chandler's pacis to make sure we haven't lost one...as of yesterday we have a missing paci and I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that it has consumed all some of my thoughts ever since the discovery was made.

I am trying to perfect my cheesecake recipe so that I can start a little side business to fund my little shopping habit. Cheesecake anyone?

I am secretly...or maybe not so secretly...a big Taylor Swift fan. And I LOVE this post on her mantras for a happier life. Not only do I enjoy her music, but I actually really like her as a person (based on what I read about her...)


Though I'm twenty-something years old, married, and a mom (so basically a legit grown-up) I still get scared when I'm home alone at night! And thus I tend to sleep with ALL the lights on...

I despise the idea of ironing, but once I get started I actually enjoy it.

I worry pretty much constantly at this point about whether or not I'm being a good mom. I want to give Chandler everything she needs and more. I probably pray at least three times a day for God to give me guidance and help me to be a better mother.

I am a little scared that Chandler is going to turn into a little yogurt puff. She LOVES yogurt and eats it at almost every meal. She does also love fruit, but we're struggling with vegetables. I know she'll come around, but I have a fear that she won't be as open to food as her dad and I are.

My little yogurt puff!
Since I've been staying home, I've been "training" my hair so that I don't have to wash it. And thanks to this dry shampoo...I'm washing my hair about twice a week and NOT having to wear it a ponytail (unless I want to) in between washes!

I love brushing my teeth and actually have to use a SUPER soft toothbrush so I don't brush my gums away.

I absolutely HATE unloading the dishwasher and I do it at least once a day. I think it's equal parts the chore and the fact that I hate our dishwasher that is slowly dying. I wish, daily, that it would go ahead and bite the dust so we would have to replace it!

Saturdays and Sundays are my favorite days of the week because we are all home together and can soak up some good family time. 


Happy Wednesday...only two more days until the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment