Friday, October 16, 2015

Five on Friday

I am linking up again today with some of my favorites, April, Christina, and Katie! This week's Five on Friday is a baby edition! Enjoy!


ONE

We started this morning off with a great run and some fun time swinging in our front yard. I can't get enough of this cutie pie! She is so much fun!


TWO

Earlier this week, I placed an Amazon order for some baby instruments. I was looking for instruments that were similar to what Chandler uses in her music class and I hit the jackpot! We've been shaking maracas since the day they arrived!


THREE

FINALLY, we are starting to see some fall weather around here! We enjoyed some great time outside this week and we're looking forward to lots of time outside over the weekend. 

All those toys and she wants to play with the package of Boogie Wipes...?? 
 FOUR

Pancakes...she has decided she likes them...need I say more?


FIVE

These cool evenings have made way for nice, relaxing family walks after bath time and just before Channy heads off to bed. There is no better way to spend an evening...I'm sure of it!


What do you guys have planned this weekend? 
How are you celebrating this amazing fall weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment