Friday, September 25, 2015

Five on Friday

I'm linking up with some of my favorites this morning, April, Christina, Katie and lots of others for Five on Friday!


ONE
Adam has been traveling again this week...this marks the third week in a row of him being gone three days out of the week. We miss him for sure and can't wait to see him when he gets home this afternoon. BUT, we had a super special visit from Granddaddy and G this week and Chandler and I had a blast seeing those two!

Snuggles with G

TWO
OMG, can we talk about my new favorite fall breakfast...Thomas Pumpkin Spice English Muffins...perfection. To say that I am obsessed would be putting it mildly. These little muffins of goodness are yuuummmmyyy!!! You should try them...today...

THREE
I cannot believe this little dumpling turned eight months old this week. I am so in love with this crazy haired, roly poly, babbling baby. She is just ITCHING to start crawling and I seriously think she'll be there in the next couple of weeks! Better start baby proofing...
Fellow moms, what are your baby-proofing recommendations?



FOUR
I have definitely fallen for the Paderno Spiralizer. It is by far one of my favorite kitchen gadgets...we have been enjoying zoodles and zibbons and all of the other fun noodle/ribbon options. I swear it makes eating just a little more fun! It is so easy to use and super easy to clean!

Wednesday night's dinner, complete with a nice
helping of zucchini ribbons, aka "zibbons".
FIVE
This weekend we are hosting, along with some close friends of ours, a dinner party to celebrate two of our best friends who are preparing to move. While I am crazy sad about the move, I'm looking forward to Saturday night's dinner...and all of the other fun "We'll see you soon" events we're planning for these two favorites! For the party, I'm making Ina Garten's Turkey Lasagna. I've made it before and it is a tried and true recipe...and as far as lasagna goes, it's pretty easy! I'll post more on that soon!

Now, after a morning of snuggling with this cutie...it's time to get some things done around the house while she naps!

What fun things to do you have planned for this weekend? What are your go-to dinner party recipes?

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment