Friday, September 18, 2015

J. Crew Fall Favorites and 25% Off

J. Crew's fall collection is forcing me to go searching the sofas, pockets in the laundry, etc. in search of anything I might be able to add to my fall wardrobe cash-stash. I love the colors, the fabrics, the detail...oh heck, I love it ALLLL...

As promised, here are a few of J. Crew's fall pieces I'm lusting after...and the best part...they are all 25% off through Sunday with code "SHOPNOW"




*Warning before you fall in love...this one's excluded from the sale...

I own a pair and they are great! I love the high waist, especially for my post-baby body. These jeans hug in all the right places!
I love my lookout jeans so much that I want to give these cords a try too!

I'm a sucker for a good bag and I've been trying to find the perfect bucket bag...I'm 99.9% sure that this is the one...

This is just the tip of the iceberg...that's for hanging in there with me...I had to stop myself or you'd basically be touring the whole J.Crew website. What are your favorites for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment