Tuesday, September 29, 2015

On My Bedside Table


I love to read and the quote above perfectly summarizes how I feel each time I finish a book. I have really never met a book I didn't enjoy. That said, there is one particular series that has grabbed and held my attention through eleven books. 

Louise Penny's Chief Inspector Gamache series has truly become one of my book "friends". I try to read them slowly now because I mourn a little when they are over. 

That said, here is a little glimpse of what it on my bedside table at the moment...


The Nature of the Beast is Louise Penny's most recent Gamache novel and so far I am hooked. The books are set in the village of Three Pines in Canada and the setting, the characters and the stories are gripping mysteries that leave you wanting more...


If you have any interest in the series, start with the first, Still Life, and work your way through them. I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Also on my bedside table, the best hand cream and lip balm (not pictured) ever...

What books are you loving right now? What other must-haves do you keep on your bedside table?

No comments:

Post a Comment