Friday, September 18, 2015

Five on Friday

So I'm linking up today with three of my favorite bloggers (and many many more), April, Christina, and Katie. This is a GREAT way to find new and fun blogs to follow! AND a great way to chat about five things on my mind on this beautiful Friday.


ONE
I have been saying so many prayers for Christina and her family. I've been reading Carolina Charm for years and I was so heartbroken to read her posts this week about her son, Thomas. He has been diagnosed with Bilateral Congenital Cataracts. I have been sending love and prayers their way. I have been so impressed with the way she is handling a tough situation with so much courage and grace. He is having his first surgery today at 11:45, be sure to stop and take a moment to say prayers for this sweet sweet baby and his family.


TWO
We kicked off this beautiful Friday morning with family breakfast! I just love sitting across the table from my two favorites...yes, my child is chewing on the paper my sandwich was wrapped in...whatever it takes, right?

THREE
J.Crew is having a 25% off sale this weekend! The deal is 25% off your entire purchase when you enter code "SHOPNOW". Last night I posted some of my favorite pieces from their Fall Menswear Collection and I'm planning to share a few of my women's favorite later on today, starting with this beauty...
FOUR
My Erin Condren Life Planner for 2016 just arrived and I am SOOO excited! My friend Casey told me about Erin Condren a year ago and I ordered my first planner and loved it. So, naturally, I had to order one for 2016 as soon as they were available! You can choose your design, colors, monogram, etc. to make your Lifeplanner all your own! 

FIVE
This weekend is Columbia's 29th Annual Greek Festival and we have never been. Well folks, that's about to change! We are excited that we'll be hitting up the Greek Festival tomorrow afternoon with Channy in tow! I'd be lying to you if I didn't say that we're pretty much most excited about the food...I'm planning on picking up something for dinner!

What do you guys have going on this weekend? And what five things are on your mind? Join me and link up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm going to need to stop by J.Crew this weekend!! Thanks for the sale reminder and hope you have a great weekend!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete