Monday, September 21, 2015

Lust List: Sole Society

I have been on the hunt for the "right" pair of booties for about two years now and I FINALLY found them!

I've been hearing about Sole Society for awhile now, but hadn't taken the plunge. Now that I have...I'm obsessed! Their shoes are trendy, comfortable, and well-priced. Here are a few that I'm wishing for this Fall...

I'm loving this trend and  I think these are a great option!

Love the height of this heel and this boot! I'm on the hunt for some black suede boots and I just can't decide between the Rumer or the Daegan...maybe I need both!
This leopard print bootie is sooooo cute! 
This is the pair I added to my wardrobe. They are perfect and I can't wait for the weather to cool off here so I can start wearing them!

This is the perfect fall/summer pump! You could start wearing these now and wear them into spring. I love the suede and the color is perfect!

There are so many great options and if you spend $30 or more you get free shipping!

1 comment: