Sunday, September 13, 2015

Get It While It's Hot: Loft Fall Sale Favorites

We have had a great weekend! Adam is back in town from his first of four business trips this month (yay single-parenting...umm no) and we have been enjoying some good family time!

Yesterday afternoon, I left the hubs and the babe at home for some much needed "me time"...and boy was it a productive hour!

First stop, Anthropologie. Adam and I have been looking for some cute little wine cups to give our Italian nights in the backyard a little more authentic feel and these were just perfect! I picked up two in blue to try and they did the trick (more on that later...)
After picking up the glasses, I walked over the Loft and they were having their fall sale, everything was 40% off. It turned out to be one of those trips where I went into the dressing room with about fifteen items and they ALL worked...I definitely had to narrow it down and I'm dying to go back and pick up a few things that left behind!

Loft has extended their 40% off sale one more day online and you can't miss it! Here are a few of my favorites and a few things I added to my closet for fall! Now, all I have to do is wait a month or two for some actual fall weather!
(Image)
Is anyone else getting excited about fall?



No comments:

Post a Comment